How not to die 2 How not to die 2

Hahahah

Oh man, that was awesome. Very well thought out. I can't wait to see some more.

Oh, and if you ever turn the dancing guy at the end into an icon or avatar, gimme an email, I'd love to use it on my forums. (what was that song by the way?)

Bodie responds:

I have sent you the requested animated gifs, i hope you like them. as for the songs, i made both of them, i made them on the stupid imacs we use at school(/me dislikes imacs) but the program on them called garage band was actually good.

Incredible Screaming Cat Incredible Screaming Cat

What...

Oh God, I hope this doesn't turn into another one of those 'B' submissions where people just randomly like it because it's so fucking stupid...

I mean, I was going to try to be nice about this, but... what the hell was that? I can understand why you'd make this just goofing off, and I'm not mad at you for that. What I'm mad about is that this nearly has a 3.00, and it's on the front page. HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Maybe I'm just bitter because I've worked really hard on most of my animations and they've never made front page, but c'mon... how did this even have a chance.

It's funny, don't get me wrong, I just think that people are taking it a little too far.

The Gonk At 1AM The Gonk At 1AM

The day will come...

When there aren't any more clocks.

EvilBerryClock responds:

can you beleive it? a clock with a better battign average

Batting average: 2.74 / 5.00 (B+) you

Batting average: 2.84 / 5.00 (B+) me

Scorched Earth Flash Scorched Earth Flash

Great job, man.

I really liked this, simplicity is best.

I must've sat and played against myself for twenty minutes. Great job, I can't wait to see more :).

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

Definately vintage...

It reminds me so much of back in the old NG Assassin days when all fo the deadly RPG's were like this. Great job, I really love it.

Ultimate Guide To Suicide Ultimate Guide To Suicide

Well

It was pretty good graphics wise, I can see you put a lot of work into it.

Just one thing came to my attention though, if you're telling people how to hang themselves, you might want to do it right. The purpose of hanging yourslef ISN'T to suffocate yourself or cut off your air supply. You're supposed to over-wrap the extra cord onto the noose, creating a heavy sort of ball next to your neck. Next, you place it on one shoulder, so that as you fall, the ball/knot whips up, hits the side of your head, and breaks your neck for a quick death.

Sorry, I just got a little concerned that you're showing how to do it, only wrong.

Jake's Electronic Industrial Jake's Electronic Industrial

Intense

It's got a really intensive and aggressive style, I like the way it came out. Almost has an 80's beat to it, good work.

Audio-Star responds:

Yah the 80's kwick ass! Twehehe Thanks for the review!